> On 06 June 2019 at 22:38 Bob Pdml <pdm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 6 Jun 2019, at 17:32, mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> >

> >> On 06 June 2019 at 16:00 "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> I don't understand why people are so enamored of Rolex, especially in the
> >> US.
> >
> > "The name's Bond; James Bond."
>
> I can't remember what he wore in the books, but in the films it's an Omega
> Seamaster.

“Bond surveyed his weapons. They were only his hands and feet, his Gillette
razor and his wrist-watch, a heavy Rolex Oyster Perpetual on an expanding metal
bracelet. Used properly, these could be turned into most effective
knuckledusters.”

I'm fairly sure that in the early films, up to mid Roger Moore, he wears a
Rolex but not the Oyster.  My main (indeed only) claim to fame, however, is
that I have never seen a Bond film in its entirety.