As a car guy most of my life, I have a certain nostalgia for when it was fun.

It isn't any more, not for me at least except on rare occasion. I drive less
and less because it's just too irritating to drive much any more, and foresee
the day when I sell my nice car and buy some utility vehicle for the absolute
necessities of transporting stuff that is impractical to carry on bicycle or
public transport only.

And that something will likely be either solar-charged electric or one of the
hybrid variants, I think.

Cars and the pursuit of personal transport freedom went too far. They've cost
us as a society vast amounts of money, real estate, and precious resources,
never mind the amount of pollution and waste they've brought into the world. It
is time to think differently about the question of personal transport and
approach it from another angle.

Now back to photography … I made a nice little set of birthday cards today and
mailed them to the folks I made them for. You've seen all the photos I used.
Very satisfying and pleasing. :-)

onwards!
—
"Simplify, simplify, simplify.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
"One 'simplify' would have sufficed." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson