> On Aug 30, 2019, at 10:01 PM, Postmaster <postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:
>
> Stan Halpin wrote:
>
>> Salisbury/Shaftesbury 4-7 October.
>
> When you're in Shaftesbury be sure to cycle up Gold Hill with a loaf
> of Hovis. (Have Ridley Scott film it if possible.)

Been there, done that.
Actually, on foot, no bread. But same concept.

My previous trip five years ago I was traveling with 645Z and tripod and a
moon-calendar schedule and my goal was to get a moon shot overlooking Gold Hill
and the countryside in the background (while sitting at the pub at the top of
the hill). It came out ok but not wonderful. The pub was good though.

stan