The most helpful tool for me in improving my photography was to attend photo workshops run by professionals in the area I was most interested - in my case it is outdoor photography as in landscapes and annimals. Not only was the advice from the working pro valuable but working with the other particiapnts and seeing both their images and the pros images was extremely to the point as images were critiqued with advice on how to improve them. The single most valable thing I learned at these workshops was the value/quality of light from just participating in them.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "John" <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Metaskills mentors and classes