I like the new look very much, but mostly I am just thrilled that Ricoh has
finally resurrected the gallery.

I was not able to sign in, but using the search, I found my gallery, and
all the images are there.

I hope this is an indication that Ricoh intends to continue to support and
court loyal Pentax photographers.

Dan Matyola