Well Kids, I found myself only by scrolling scrolling scrolling .. also was able to login and I just uploaded a photo successfully.  I plan to update my little bio.. quite outdated... was miffed by the categorization of Photo /enthusiast /and thrust into animals and nature pigeon hole.. I mean ok it was never my full time day job but I prefer the term "semi-pro" or at least "serious amateur" since it seems you can really be catagorized as a "PRO" even if half your income is from photography.  harumph.  what I uploaded today was decidedly not animals or nature :-)

but I like the new look and once I figured it out and got in it was a much easier submission form than before... less work..

shouldn't have gotten into it today though -- too much actual work to do as between watching Ken Burn's wonderful documentary
The coming week is filled with out-of-towners coming to visit.

ann