Hi Larry,

On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 14:55:36 -0800 Larry Colen wrote:

>I recently came into the possession of a macbook pro that is a lot newer than
>mine, the downside is it only has a 1TB drive, and no ethernet port, but it
>does
have USB 3 and two thunderbolt ports.  It had OSX Mojave installed on it, which
it turns out wont run LR 6.

>Im in the process of installing High Sierra, so that I can run LR 6.

As I think you discovered by now, LR6 DOES run on macOS 10.14, Mojave.

It is the reason I will NOT upgrade my latest macBook to 10.15 Catalina for now.

I am run LR 6.14 without any problems really ...

Regards, JvW