Thanks, Alan. Yes. one is a lot longer than the others, and further away
from my viewpoint,  I didn't have the time to hike in to get a better
shot;  as it is, the "Road to Hana," around the east end of Maui, is an
all-day trip, with limited time for stops and excursions.  I spent some
extra time getting to Lindburgh's grave to leave a miniature Distinguished
Flying Cross medal, which is about all the two of us have in common.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery