> On Mar 17, 2020, at 6:42 PM, John <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> And your Mom, that's really hard.
>
> I was lucky that when my Mom's time came she was only sick for a couple of
> weeks & lucid right up the very end. She got to go quietly, with dignity at
> home the way she wanted it.

My dad was in the hospital for only a few weeks and was pretty much lucid up
until the end, but that’s another story.

> I hope your Mom will have an easier time of it than you're expecting.

My sister has been reporting my mom being in good spirits, though she’s been
rather out of it the last couple days I heard anything.  To be honest, Mom has
the easy part, it’s my sister I’m worried about.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com