Am 18.03.20 um 03:04 schrieb ann sanfedele:

  There are a few things that I consider a bit of a benefit... NYC on st
Patricks day, is worse than NEw Years eve and Santa-con - the drunken
sots usually screaming well into the night outside my window are gone.

Same here, although sans St Patricks day. We live in the city centre and
there's a celestial peace outside. Haven't been woken up in the middle
of the night by some idiots yelling around and now it's about as calm as
7 a.m. on Xmas day. No noise, very few cars, no fumes from the kitchens
of the many restaurants around us. A dream if it weren't for the
circumstances.

And we aren't even in lockdown yet.

All the rest is business as usual. We've been working at home for almost
40 years, long before the term home office was even thought of. Still
enough work. No probs so far.

The only thing we'll really be missing is Easter in Dunkirk.

All the best to you and the other good people of the PDML.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com