We're pretty much locked down here, though I don't think we're
required to be. Yet. But with Dr. Lisa in the house we're on a pretty
short leash :-) Though Lisa and I are edging ever closer to the
high-risk age group, her 92-year-old mother who lives with us is
decidedly there, so we have to watch out for her sake.

All my courses have moved on line, of course. Fortunately, I've always
had a lot of web material of my own. I'm trying to crank out YouTube
tutorials but it's a lot of work! I'd much rather be teaching in
person. In a couple of days our extended two-week spring break ends
and I'll see how engaged the students really are. Crossing my
fingers...

Next week Lisa goes back to work. Being a pathologist she doesn't
generally interact with patients or the public but it's still going to
increase her exposure.

Our home situation is good. Everything, including the hospital, is
walking distance for us (we usually fill up the car with gas once a
month and usually put less than 5000 miles per year on it). We've got
uncrowded places we can walk or run. One benefit of all this is that
I've been able to get out running more often. I just checked my log
and was astonished to find I've run 47 miles in the past week. So
unless I get sick and die I'll be very fit by the end of this ;-)

Stay healthy, my friends.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com