Good like Christine and everyone. It's important for your mental health to get
outside as much as you can within the limits of your local rules. Over here we
can go out for one exercise session, walk, run or cycle, per day, plus
shopping. People where i am seem to be fairly reasonable about keeping two
metres apart. I generally go out for a ride in the morning for an hour, and a
walk 20 minutes along the river to a supermarket in the late afternoon to pick
up fresh veggies etc. This morning I went for a 30-minute run on the riverside
path around Greenwich Peninsula, and cycled 30 minutes each way to a
supermarket in the afternoon.

The weather is still beautiful, but quite cold. There's very little traffic and
the air is clean, so it's a great pleasure to be out.

We are keeping our French classes going over Skype, but it's not as much fun as
personal contact.

I work during the day and we're well set up for home working, but my ancient
personal laptop has given up the ghost so I'm having to do everything with my
iPhone (my ancient iPad's not up to it), which is very inconvenient. I'm
arranging to cycle in to the office next week, currently closed except for
security, to pick up the laptop I have there.