This enforced isolation is likely the best way to slow down the spread of the
plague, as much as it's a true PITA. I've only barely started doing anything
with my new camera other than testing and learning it since it got here… :(

I think this little piece may well become a classic of the AC (After Covid-19)
era:
https://youtu.be/LVsY-bZ4o1A

—
"You know you're in trouble when all humor is black humor."