On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 08:59:52AM +0100, Bob Pdml wrote:
> Strange, isn't it, wandering around empty streets.

I wish!

(Not that I'm actually leaving the house, apart from a once-a-week
shopping trip; that's dictated by the delivery day for the milk we
get from a local cooperative.  My wife, who ticks even more of the
high-risk boxes than I do, hasn't left the house for two weeks).

But from my front window I can look down a local side street, and
watch multiple families of idiots tosssing a basketball around
while their kids run around in and out of everybody's garden.

Sure, the basketball players don't often get closer than six feet
to each other.  But they're all handling the same basketball ...