From: PDML <pdml-boun...@pdml.net> On Behalf Of Daniel J. Matyola
Sent: Monday, 6 April 2020 2:24 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: April PUG is up

My favorite is John Coyle's "Diver."  It certainly qualifies as "ancient,"
and the fresco itself is interesting and beautiful, while John does an
excellent job of capturing the scene.  Henk's "Flour Mill" is not that
ancient, but he creates a very pleasing scene.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 12:37 AM Brian W <bria...@lyons-ryan.org> wrote:

> G'day all
>
> Hope everyone is well and maintaining social distancing. Fortunately,
> due to a bad case of procrastination over recent months, I'm having no
> problems in filling up my time at home :-)
>
> View the April gallery here:
>
> http://pug.komkon.org/
>
> (you may need to refresh your browser if you see the previous gallery
> there).
>
> Note: The automated submission process usually works well but it's not
> infallible. So, if you made a submission and you don't see it in the
> gallery, let me know.

> Next up: 'Alleyways'.
>
> Full Submissions Guidelines here:
>
> http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html