I adjusted the levels a bit which may have had an effect on the saturation but the colours look pretty true to me.. A bit of motion blur on the beak.

I need to have a hide on the garage roof so I can be within a few metres. The only problem is I may have to wait for hours. I have a two week window by which time the figs will be finished.

Alan C