Thanks Bruce. The slide does have more detail. Quite a bit has been lost in
the scanning process. As far as the lens goes, I think it was my 400mm f5.6,
shot later in the day as the sun was going down. metered off a grey card. I'd
like to say this guy was wild but he was actually part of a collection of
birds of prey used to keep other birds away from airports..
Thanks Vic.