No, I get nothing - just silence.

On 02-Aug-20 07:58 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

On Aug 2, 2020, at 10:55 AM, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:

Oh, so my posts are spam are they?
I didn't say so, but spam assassin might think so.

Do you get any bounce messages when they don't go out?  Do the headers say
anything about why?

Alan C

On 02-Aug-20 06:55 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Aug 2, 2020, at 8:18 AM, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:

Quite often, although my posts appear to be sent, they never reach the PDML. It
seems to be a problem with the subject line. If I fiddle around it eventually
goes. Does anyone else have a problem like this?
I had a problem with a couple of emails to another list bouncing because
sonic's mail server thought they were spam

Alan C