The PDML listserver is fussy and will reject emails that have *any* deviation
at all from plain text, sent from the authorized address. It sends no warning
or error notification, your email just goes into a black hole. For this reason,
if I send a post and see nothing back within a reasonable amount of time, I
just send it again being scrupulously careful to make sure it is a plain text
post from the correct email address.