On 11/11/2020 09:22:54, ann sanfedele wrote:
Here is mine -- I could still use it, but the line goes through my internet server.. the actual ancient landline cables in my neighborhood failed more and more often .
Now this one is just decor.

https://annsan.smugmug.com/Other/Stuff-to-show-PDML-for-various/n-vWHWf/i-RkM6bfH/A

ann

I still have one of those too, although the slightly later touch-tone version.

I never had any trouble with the phone line failing; just the phone company.