I'm not having it try to get me to log into Yahoo, it did change the default colors and font, and reinstalled the broken reply button, (I had to install an plugin to get rid of it, since they helpfully removed that option), but eh, it's a free tool so I'm not going to complain too much.  I'm sure there's a setting or plugin to give control over the Yahoo nonsense, but I can't tell you what it is, since I don't have that particular problem.

I do wish that their programming team would actually read the email standard and adhere to it instead of making things work the way /they/ think it should work.