I think the level of suck Yahoo has descended to must be the other way round. Yahoo didn't suck as much before they were acquired.

On 12/4/2020 16:09:45, P. J. Alling wrote:
They were bought by AT&T which was bought by SBC who then changed their name to AT&T because all of their customers hated them, and now they're in grave financial condition...

I like to think Yahoo has something to do with it.