> On Jan 6, 2021, at 9:07 AM, John <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> Does Lightroom take external third party plugins? (Like the Nik Filters I
> have for PHotoshop).

Yes it does.

> Would it be possible to purchase an individual license for a facial
> recognition plugin that would work with Lightroom?

If the facial recognition feature just went away, that would be fine. The
problem was not just that it crashed Lightroom, but that it crashed it in such
a way that I couldn’t start it up, even in another catalog.

I’ve started looking at darktable. It’s interesting that it uses Lua, the same
scripting language as lightroom.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com