So it was evenly scratched from the start to where it jammed?

> Thanks.When i looked at the camera after removing the cannister
> all seemed ok.I had no idea this was going on until development.
> BTW there was N/C from the lab on proccess and proofs.

Do the scratches show up on the prints? Sometimes little scratches
don't.

Now I'm wondering if the cannister wasn't damaged. I've had a similar
problem when the "lip" on the can gets a little crushed...that little
extra pressure builds up until you can't advance anymore.

tv