Which one did you get? the second jab is the fever and chill time  but from all accounts men have had fewer problems than we gals. first shot even for me was jsut minorly sore arm , headache and extra sleepiness.  But second shot was annoyingly painful and I did get the fever and chills
Only for a day or two.. ultimately not bad.

HOpe you have it easy - the maize sounds awful  - My legs hate standing...

ann