Thanks Toine, Larry, Alan!

Toine - I am definitely keeping the camera.. need to do some fine tuning on my user programmed auto-mode ..
and get up on all the bells and whistles..

Alan - the major problem here with the dining sheds is that there have been too many accidents of them being taken out by speeding drivers in addition to their frailness in weather -- which can be more severe here than one might think in the city..

ann