On 9/10/2021 12:13 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:
I was about to suggest that, most of the devices that block readers accessing your cards when you don't want them accessed are just a layer of metal or metal mesh protected by a non abrasive covering.  Like a little Faraday cage covered in silk.  It should be possible to line your purse with something like that, unless the tolerances are two tight.