Thanks Larry,

It doesn't have a CD-ROM or DVD drive. I might be able to make a bootable thumb drive, but ...

Today NOT being a Federal Holiday and it being AFTER 8:00 am out there on the west coast, I was able to talk to their customer support, and they're sending an advance replacement with a return shipping label.

All I should have to do is unbox the new unit, place the defective unit in the box, paste the label on ... and drop it off at the carrier's local customer counter.