I think I now have my email client set up for my three email accounts. It should default to plain text whenever I try to send an email.

On 10/13/2021 8:41 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
The manufacturer sent me a replacement unit. It started up with no apparent problems (yet) & I'm setting it up now.

I've got to install all of the software I use and configure it.

Among other things I'm trying to set up my email client (Thunderbird) so that it will only send/receive plain text.

 I just spent half an hour on the phone with Spectrum's Tech Support getting the correct settings for the roadrunner email servers, so I hope y'all can see this. I'll save this message so I can follow up on the links once I get Firefox installed and relegate Windoze Edge to it's proper place.

I've got a 9 page print out of all my accounts & the security settings I need to implement. One of the things I need to do is set up my hosts file.