On 24/08/2022 21:27, Bob Pdml wrote:
I was expecting something more along the lines of Fritz Lang.
Ah. Not sure I've watched any of his films in their entirety, but I've seen some scenes. Didn't think about them when posting, though.
What is the ‘special’ film you used?

The film is actually called Metropolis. Lomography brand. Which I guess often means a repackaged/rebranded version of something else, possibly intended for a different purpose, but I think they claim that this one is actually a new film.

  I have been taking B&W film photos lately, mainly Ilford FP-4, but I have
bought five rolls of Ferrania P30 which promises interesting things.
Nice.
  Now I have to find a suitably neo-realist set of subjects.

Exactly. I also got a roll of Lomography Potsdam Kino 100. Might be similar.

- Toralf