By 35mm do you mean film?  35mm format (including digital cameras that take
things like K-mount lens?
However we choose to interpret it, even if it is a medium format camera with a
35mm focal length lens?

> On Dec 22, 2022, at 11:48 AM, coll...@brendemuehl.net wrote:
>
> Ya, ya, I know it’s been done a million times.\
> But I wanted to add a comparative twist to it.
>
> What has been your
>
> (a) Favorite 35mm camera\

My favorite of my 35mm film cameras was probably my SRT-102. My first SLR was
my SRT-101 and the 102 had a hot shoe and split prism focusing. The SRT isn’t
necessarily a better camera, but it is so ingrained into my muscle memory that
almost fifty years later I could pick it up and automatically do everything.

> (b) The sharpest 35mm you ever used\

I don’t worry overmuch about sharpest above and beyond “good enough”.  My best
body for image quality is my K-1, my favoritest lens is my FA77. I expect that
some of my newer lenses are sharper, probably the best would be my DFA 100
macro.

> (c) Why you stuck with Pentax

For many years there wasn’t anything that worked better, or even as well, for
what I do.  There isn’t anything else that would be worth the bother and effort
of changing and learning. a new system for.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com  sent from ret4est

--