(a) The Asahi Spotmatic I purchased in 1966.  It lasted longer than any
other camera, surviving rough treatment on three continents.

(b)  The Leica that my father in law gave to his wife and I eventually
inherited.  It was clumsy to load and shoot, but produced great images.

(c)  The fact that the lenses I bought in the 1960s continued to be useful
in updated Pentax cameras, plus the friendly advice and camaraderie I found
in this group.  Over the years, I was able to meet up with about a dozen
list members when travelling abroad, in the City,  or on the west coast,
and they always made me feel welcome and helped me enjoy their home
territory.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery