This video puts the finger on the weak spot in that for street photography
a bulky DSLR nowadays upsets  a lot of people.
 I do recognize however the beauty of B/W for such type of photography.
Speaking to a street photographer the other day he told me that he mostly
shoot from the hip with a tilted screen so it looks like he is inspecting
his gear or his stored pictures. The X100V would be my choice if I was
serious in this type of photography.

Henk