Wow!

I guess we’re more fortunate in the UK. My whole ethos is about communicating
with people and making them feel at ease. Not always convenient of course but
without it people do feel threatened. Difficult with cityscape photography I
grant you. Sheesh!

Cotty

On 14 Apr 2023, at 10:38, Ralf R Radermacher <fotor...@gmx.de