On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, William Robb wrote:

> [...]

Can I use that stock solution further for say another roll of 36 exposure
film? From your reply, it seems that the answer is no.
Sorry, I could not get the second sentence of your reply. Could you please
explain a bit further, if it is not annoying?

I shall like to know one more thing. Suppose I am using films without
uprating and all the films are of identical speeds. Now there is a term
called "Batch Processing" where more than one films are developed in one
go. Now suppose that I have 4 rolls of films to be processed. Suppose I am
using a negetive developing tank which can accept 2 rolls
of film at once. In "Batch Processing", am I supposed to change the
developer solution with fresh solution  after processing 2 rolls or
shall I continue using the same developer solution?

With kind regards,
Ayash.