Cameron wrote:

> Paal...?
>
> Also, on another thread you missed:
>
> PENTAX TO TOTALLY REVAMP ITS DIGITAL LINEUP IN JULY!
>
>     I have it on good authority that Pentax will be revamping its digital
> cameras. The Optio 330/430 will be gone, moving up to 5 & 6 megs
> respectively, possibly in a whole new camera, and we will quite probably see
> the long awaited digital SLR.
>
> They are not going to wait for Photokina in the fall.
>
> Remember, you heard it here first. A Canadian leak.

I didn't miss the thread.  I have no idea what plans Pentax have for the FA* lens
line. If they choose to expand it, replace it, or discontinue it is totally unknown to
me.
As for new digital cameras; I haven't foggiest idea. A digital slr is no surprise
though. It's no secret that Pentax have been workimg hard to get one ready. The Pentax
distrubutors didn't expect one before Photokina but they had no final schedule or
specification; it might be different now - I haven't asked them (or anyone else)
recently. It is surprising that they will revamp the Optio cameras now in July
considering that they revamped them in June!

Pål