----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Walkden
Subject: Re[2]: MZ-S gripe and Oly pics from the weekend

> Hi,
>
> > It's almost incredible that so many people don't understand
the MZ-S interface.

> I don't know anything about the MZ-S interface, but I do know
> something about user interfaces in general because it's part
of my
> job.

The first time (and only time) I handled an MZ-S, I thought
"nice camera, but why are there so many buttons?".
Apparently, you even get some things called PF. About a dozen of
them.
Whats this about? The only thing I want by the  dozen are
lenses.
The user interface MAY be good, I don't know.
I decided I couldn't be bothered with trying to figure out what
all the little buttons did, so I went out and bought some 6x7
and 4x5 equipment instead.
William Robb