On 2 Aug 2002 at 16:50, William Robb wrote:

> Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the camera (I am the guy who
> insisted on the LX Gallery, after all), but I am not going to
> kid myself thinking that it is more reliable than crack addict.
> You can kid yourself all you like.

I had 2 P67 break, in both the meter aperture coupling chains failed, they are
unreliable. My M6 cameras have been very reliable however I expect that they
would need to have the RF aligned after the types of knocks that my LXs have
received and survived. I have had only stick mirror, bent rewind cranks and ISO
resistor problems with my LX, nothing more than I would expect.

Cheers,

 Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110