Is there any word that Pentax may be introducing new Limited lenses at
Photokina?  I love the Limited lenses!  But three lenses, no matter how
exquisite, is not enough to build a 35mm system around.  (And I refuse to own
the plastic alternatives!)

If Pentax doesn't introduce new Limited lenses in September I'm dumping my
MZ-S and Spotmatic and switching to the Leica M-system.  VERY unhappy with
Pentax's LACK of follow-up on the exceptional 31mm, 43mm & 77mm Limited
lenses!

Alexander Grigolia