Hi,

London has been full of cows recently. A few weeks ago they had the
Cow Parade and it seems like the cowherd got drunk, or carried away
(by a cowboy?) or both, and has left them all over the place. The
whole West End looks like downtown Puri, or a scene from the Magic
Roundabout (Menage Enchante, pour nos amis francais).

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]