> The LTD lenses take this progression to the next level and have
> almost gone full circle to present an AF lens that feels more like
> a traditional MF(ocus) lens.

...unless you actually have to focus it.

I'm sorry to disagree, Rob, but I don't care for the "whirry" focus
feel of either the 43/1.9 or the 77/1.8.  (There seems to me to be a
big difference between the "silky" feel of a good manual focus lens
and the "cement mixer" feel of some - but not all - of the autofocus
lenses.)  I much prefer the feel of the FA* 85/1.4 (due to its
clutch, I guess) to either of the Limited lenses that I've tried.

Fred