-----Original Message-----
From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2002 1:15 PM

If it's a photojournalist, the likely answer would be, "I like it because
it's what my agency provides..."

I was at an event recently, and was chatting with a fellow with a Canon pro
digital body with a couple of very large lenses.  Turned out he worked for
AP (although he was freelancing that event), and that was pretty much what
he told me.  Had he been given the use of Nikon gear, he'd have been just as
happy.

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert