I finally bit the bullet and coughed up almost s-s-six h-h-hundred (gulp)
dollars for the bulk slide feeder for my Minolta Scan Multi II.
Wow. If time really is money this thing may be the best money I've ever spent.
Yesterday I brought home two rolls of slides from last weekend's trip to NC. A
quick pass over the light box sent the obvious duds into the circular file and
the remaining 45 slides went into the feeder. Then the scanner did its thing all
by itself while I did other work. Brilliant. Life is good!

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com