On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:26:48 -0400, tom wrote:

> [...]

I've shot a few rolls with it, but I haven't had any of them developed
yet, so I don't know how well they came out.  It does handle and work
beautifully with the MZ-S with BG-10 attached ... without the grip it
still works beautifully, but the combination is a little nose heavy.

Gotta love those KEH "bargain" grade deals. :-)  The one I got was
"bgn" with no caps, case, or hood.  They had the next grade higher with
hood and caps for $100 more.  I just ordered the hood and rear cap from
other pages for a total of less than $50. :-)

BTW: 200 is just barely telephoto for me ... you're not even
approaching huge until you get to 400mm ... then throw a couple of 2X-S
t/c's behind it!  If it wasn't the price of a Spec Miata for the track,
I'd buy an FA* 400/2.8 and/or an FA* 600/4 in a heartbeat.  I'm gonna
buy the Miata first, though. :-)

BTW2: If anybody knows where I can get a cap for the FA* 200/2.8 (77mm
FA series) I'd sure like to hear about it.

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ