I can relate to this.  A couple of years ago my daughter wanted some
shots of displays showing one of her client's products in chemist (=
drug stores) in Australia.  Not comparisons with competing products,
not (necessarily) showing the store's name.  I did the proper thing and
asked permission, and was refused in all but two of the eight places I
tried.  What were they afraid of - the TLR I was carrying?

John Coyle
Brisbane, Australia