From: "Brad Dobo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 01:14:08 -0400
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Dry firing roundup

I'm just going from experience.  I have used
only 3 Pentax cameras (unless
you count digital), I couldn't tell you what
the error message looks like on
the MZ-5n or the MZ-S, since I've never loaded
it incorrectly.  The PZ-10
was not as easy as the others, but still a
piece of cake.

I cannot believe the rate of blanks you get a
day.  I'm beginning to think
you need a licence to use a camera...after
passing a test of some sort :)

Brad