Hi,

Sunday, September 22, 2002, 9:44:53 AM, you wrote:

> I'm free that weekend. How about a meet up in town? Bob W, you up for
> that? Rob? Anyone? How about a boat trip up and down the Thames and then
> some lunch? Or Regent's Park Zoo? Or....?

I can probably do the Saturday, but I'm unlikely to be able to do the
Sunday. Boat trips are very worthwhile, and it would probably be convenient
for Stan. The train from Sevenoaks stops at Waterloo and Charing
Cross, both of which are close to piers where we could get the boats.

---

 Bob

"I don't know much about Art, but I know what I hate"
     Montgomery Burns, The Simpsons