I need to check with the boss and see if I am free and can get
clearance.  It now looks like the following weekend for PDMLUK ii is not
going to be possible, but if I am free then the 12th should be fine (I
think that is the date Bob Walkden prefers).  It would be great and
provided I am not committed elsewhere I will go along with whatever.
The boat trip certainly sounds good!

Rob

Now going OT, I better fill out one of these:

http://viral.lycos.co.uk/attachments/905/permission_.doc