Hi.
My Tokina 50-250 ATX 4-5.6 is giving significant flare/ghost images on long
exposure (multisecond). First time it was the moon I overexposed (my fault
ofcouse) and I got another 'moon' which was a reflection from the internal
elements (I guess thats what a ghost image is). This time it was a couple of
bright red 'lights' which werent there... another multisecond exposure of
the night from my window. Yes, there was a bright neon light at the same
level..
* What am I doing wrong?
The rest of the picture was nice (laymen appreciated it) and maybe I havent
overexposed.
* Probably the lens is very much prone for flare, and that I need to think
of a replacement?
Thanks.
-Sridhar