Hi all,
my question has nothing to do with a DSLR, personal attacks, or... err - I
don't think we've seen anything else for the past few days :)

I know the M 135/3.5 has a built-in hood, but it's very shallow, so I though
about getting something else for it. I found a beautiful metal hood for long
Takumars. It's got "Takumar 1:3.5 135mm, 1:4 150mm, 1:5.6 200mm" written on
it. It's dedicated for the same focal lenght, it has the same filter thread
diameter, so it shouldn't cause light fall-off, but I'm not sure. Anyone
ever used this combination? What's the easiest way to check whether a
lenshood is too long?

Thanks in advance,
Łukasz

PS. I'm sending this post again after it hasn't showed for 40 minutes, so
don't be surprised if it finally shows up twice - maybe next week :)